US Xpress’ tuition reimbursement program is the best in the industry—offering up to $7,000 to help reimburse for your CDL School. Recent graduates must already have a valid CDL A in order to be hired.
Enter your phone number in the box below to be contacted about learning opportunities.
US Xpress offers the following training benefits upon being hired:
- Training Benefits
- On-the-job training
- Paid orientation & Lodging
- $50 automatic advance on your fuel card
- And more! (Ask recruiter for more details)
- After Graduation
- Great Pay
- Weekly Mileage Guarantee (Ask recruiter for more details)
- Excellent Benefits (Including BCBS insurance)
- Technology Access (Driver-specific GPS)
- Newer equipment – average age just 2 years old
- OTR, Team MAX, Dedicated, and Lease Programs available
- Drop and hook freight
- Pet friendly
- 21 Years or Older
- Recent Graduate Students, a valid CDL-A is required to be hired.
Join us and you'll see, first-hand, just how welcoming and friendly a successful family-owned company can be!
Why U.S. Xpress? With the strength of one of the nation’s largest carriers at your side, you can expand your career in virtually any type of professional truck driving job that fits your lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for Regional, OTR, Dedicated/Local, Team, or Owner Operator/Lease Purchase opportunities, we have what you’re looking for. And whichever career path you choose, you’ll get unbeatable benefits, great pay and the miles that you need to be successful—all while driving some of the newest, well-maintained trucks in the industry.